Monday, January 23, 2012

I Admire You










     (Hey) Girl 

            I Admire You

                 From a Point Of View.

               From The Very First Time 

       I Place My Eyes In You

  I Picture You

            To Be My Bride.









 
Key: 



Picture 1:  Leonardo da Vinci: Study for a kneeling Leda, 1506-08, pen and ink over black chalk.  Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen, Rotterdam.

Picture 2:  Leonardo da Vinci: Study for head of Leda, 1505-07, pen and ink over black chalk, Royal Collection, Windsor Castle, Windsor, UK.



3 comments:

  1. Que maravilhoso!!!

    Vc sabe toda a letra dessa musica???

    aad jullysantinha@hotmai.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. please, send me the lyrics to this song, I really need it

    jullysantinha@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much. Will try to send them along this weekend. Curtis

    ReplyDelete